SHARAN TRICHY Tamil Nadu TNPSC Success Stories

Examsavvy
0
 My name is SHARAN.

My native is TRICHY, Tamil Nadu.

At present, I'm now in Chennai.

So, the reason behind my stay in Chennai is due to my JOB.

In life, what we think about the most is " A PERMANENT JOB".

So, If we get a "PERMANENT JOB", our life will be HAPPY.

My Starting point towards this journey is in search of a "PERMANENT JOB".

Since Childhood, I had a craving and interest towards "Administrative Jobs", So I chose the path of TNPSC Exams.

The first who supported me in this endeavor was my Father and Mother.

This journey wouldn't have been an easy one if my father and mother haven't supported

me in this wonderful journey to the next stage of my life.

I have to read a lot, there are numerous things to read.

There has to be a way to crack these questions, What to study and How to study?

So I joined in Veranda Race to get the guidance at that point.

The Support from the Staff and Mentors is immense.

Immense Knowledge will be created when one teaches us with appropriate knowledge and when we listen and study.

The concepts were from the books but when they teach us, they teach us additional things.

The next thing is, It takes time to get a JOB in TNPSC as it is not announced in a month and the results are announced immediately.

It takes time.

For an Interview posting in TNPSC , it would take 2 years or so, and for a Direct posting

without an interview, it would take at least a year.

It Takes Time.

Since it takes as time as one year/two years to crack a Competitive Exam, It requires immense PATIENCE and it is very important.

Many people around us imbibe negativity and they speak badly about us a that we don't crack exams.

We get depressed when we take it to our minds.

I know my dreams and I know what I'm going to achieve,I also know about how much effort

I'm putting in to crack my exam, so when others say, there are thousands & Lakhs of aspirants

are appearing for the exams, DON'T TAKE it to your mind.

My Dream Post and the efforts that I put into that should be proper to crack that Exam.

They usually say to us when we study, "AIM HIGHER".

We appear for an exam with 300 posts and we strive hard to be within that 300 posts and

"RANKING" plays a vital role when we have to get a higher rank will strike our mind at that time.

If my overall ranking is 100 and the total number of posting is 200, then reservation

comes into play, then to break that we need to rank HIGHER in that rank list.

Then we can easily crack that exam.

I have faced a lot of questions as a women, Women?, Didn't go to a JOB?, Why not get married?.

My parents took care of those questions by not reaching me and guarding me like a shield.

A lot of us understand us, A lot of us still ask, Why a Government Job?.

My Parents still defend me by saying, my daughter has a dream and let her study to achieve her dreams and I think they should have a lot of support for me and it's a greater one.

Without my parent's support, I would have left this TNPSC exam after not clearing an exam.

No, you Read & crack the Exams.

Now Exams are delayed due to the pandemic, before that the time period between two exams will be 6-7 months.

My parents haven't told me a word about these factors of late results and motivated me to study during those times.

My hunger to read more went higher , when I think about their "HAPPINESS".

So I "READ" more , so that I CRACK the Exams.

They say that people choose what comes to them, I like to study and I chose to write and read for the TNPSC Exams.

Nothing matters when I see my name after the counseling list, when we crack the exam, the efforts and pain behind those years of preparing for those exams vanish when we see the results.

We have a result for the hard work which we put.

I didn't have a great feeling even when I got the order after the counseling, I called my father, My father didn't come with me to get the order, only my mother came with me.I haven't seen the emotions of my father, i have seen my mother's a lot.

They usually say, fathers don't cry before their children.Fathers are a greater part of children's life.

For a Girl Child, their FATHER is their world and their attention will be greater.

I called my father when I get the form, I told my father, "Father, I got my job" and didn't say anything further.

I felt the emotions of my father.

I haven't seen my father crying but When i said my father was trembling and I broke down.

I read and I thought, I should go for a job and I would pray for that.

Finally, I thought, I did something that my father feels proud of.

Making money from that post is secondary but winning provided happiness to my father.

Everyone felt elated when I shared the news of my success with my mother, brother, and my friends.

I know that cracking the TNPSC Exams would make an upliftment as I come from a middle-class family.

I know the value of the job and the Education.

That was felt in my parents eyes when I provided the job offer letter to my parents.

Everyone would have known the importance of a JOB in the pandemic period.

So My dream was like that as I know the importance of my own success.

Veranda Race gave wings to my dream and made it possible.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)